At the Old Farm Pet Resort boarding and day camp facility, your family pet will experience the same love and attention that you give them at home. Animals are housed in individual comfortable accommodation and receive first-class professional attention from trained staff who care for them throughout the day.
Advance reservations are suggested for peak times in the summer months and around holidays.
- All sleeping quarters are roomy and climate controlled for your pet’s comfort.
- All overnight guests have their own large separate room (indoor kennel) not a cage, and an abundance of outdoor romp time during the day, weather permitting.
- Your favorite felines get their own private space in a secure setting.
Sleep Over (Boarding) Regulations
Dogs boarded will be allowed to participate in Day Camp if qualified. Dogs not qualified for Day Camp will be given spacious outdoor accommodations for at least 6+ hours during the day.
If I were a dog, I would want to play here. The staff seem great and obviously care deeply about animals. Half day daycare or overnight/multi night boarding goes great for our rambunctious Matilda.
All dogs must be current on the following vaccinations:
- Bordetella – If the Bordetella is a yearly vaccine (ie: Nasal or Injectible) it MUST be given at least 8-10 days prior to expiration or there will be a waiting period before your dog can board or attend daycare. Exception: Oral vaccines will still be required every 6 months as it does not include protection for parainfluenza.
- Cats must be current on FVRCP, Leukemia and Rabies vaccinations.
We highly recommend that all dogs be spayed or neutered by 8 months of age but it is NOT mandatory providing your dog passes our social evaluation. Please call for further information.
Please be aware, before any dog can be allowed in our daycare/boarding facility, they must pass a Social Evaluation test. This evaluation is to ensure the safety of our staff and the other dogs that visit the Farm.
This test is provided free of charge, making this a free day of daycare. We offer social evaluation’s 6 days a week for your convenience.
Social Evaluation Times
- Mon-Fri 11:00 till 4:00
- Sat-Sun 12:00 till 5:00
Special arrangements can be made if you are not able to bring your dog in prior to boarding. (Please call our office for further information).
Reservations are suggested to guarantee your pet will have a kennel but are not mandatory. Holiday reservations DO require a two-night non-refundable deposit (based on length of stay).
The Old Farm serves Natural Balance at the low cost of $2.00 per meal, or if you prefer you may bring your pets own food (this is easier for your pet’s diet to stay consistent).
Overnight guests are separated into individual sleeping quarters. Pets from the same family may share a room if desired. It is suggested to bring your pet’s personal bedding, blankets & familiar chew toys as this will give your pet a sense of security while you are away.